On the way back from Lisbon, on the bus to Toledo, was the first time I felt the sore throat coming on...
Tuesday it was worse. Wednesday, it was a sore throat and snotty nose. Thursday, it my throat wasn't as sore, but, especially in the morning, the congestion was...not good. So, I saw the doctor; he said my throat was "muy inflamada" and he prescribed some cough medicine and antibiotics.
Hope I get better ASAP!!
Here's a link to my public photo gallery: bsh11820. Those pictures are albums, not just single pictures, so you can click on them and see more! Don't get too jealous of the beach!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aww booo that sucks! we have grass lady waiting for when you get home, but hopefully you wont be sick that long!
ReplyDeletemuy inflamada.......sheesh what kind of mexican talk is that?! I can do that much......Taco Bell, Muy Grande, Black Jack Taco, Chihuahua.......
ReplyDeletewell get better at least!!!!